Meanwhile, in the Faelands…
Crazy Man: The Summerfae Queen is dead.
Fairy: I did not ask you to kill her…but you did a good job nonetheless.
Crazy Man: Thank you, my Queen.
Fairy: And the Azul woman?
Crazy Man: Um…she escaped…
Fairy: Idiot! You have failed me, Darkarion! I should use you instead of her…
Darkarion: My Queen…I can find her…
Fairy: See that you do. Another failure will not be tolerated.
(Duck Notes: Thank you to owl_face for lending me the fairy Sim! Check out her awesome storyline! Also, thank you to candlelight82 for the house that I used for this interlude’s screenshots!)
Here’s the family tree for the relevant Sims for Last of Her Kind, as of the end of Chapter 3:
These are the rules I am using to determine which Sim will be heir in any given generation of Last of Her Kind:
- Only mermaid Sims that can trace their lineages to Mia are eligible to be heir.
- If there is exactly one eligible Sim, that Sim becomes heir.
- If there are no eligible Sims, the youngest Sim that can trace his/her lineage to Mia will be made a mermaid using MasterController and will be heir. (Duck Notes: This is how Maya became both a mermaid and the Gen 2 heir.)
- The unlikely event that none of the Sims can trace their lineages to Mia will be considered a failure and end the legacy.
- If there is more than one eligible Sim, there will be an heir vote between the eligible Sims on this site, with the winner of the heir vote becoming heir.
- In the event of a tie in the heir vote, the oldest out of the tied Sims becomes heir.
Yup, I have access to my savefile again. Last of Her Kind will be returning!
I’m going to be posting an interlude along with some game details in the near future, and start work on Chapter 4 proper in late October or early November.
Thank you all for reading!